In the beginning, each area of your house is spotless clean and all your property is right in order.
But gradually, things start to pile up and clutter lies recklessly in various rooms of your house.
You don’t notice until the piles are heaped and you are unable to set apart a full day to put your house in order. On top of the messy chaos, the rooms need to be cleaned thoroughly right from the wall, windows and their sills, furniture and floor.
Due to your busy schedule, you keep postponing when you will clean while more dust accumulates.
If you have found yourself caught up in such a dilemma, you need to reach out to a super cleaning hero. Getting the right house-cleaning service in Uganda may be hard at first because you are scared of “outsiders” invading your private space.
You may feel insecure and this is very understandable. But once you get a hold of a perfect service, you will be grateful for making that choice.
At Tegeka, we aim at making the client feel comfortable with his/her cleaners as much as possible. Let us handle the chores as you enjoy the free time you deserve and give your house a new feel.
Tegeka aims at keeping homes safe, clean, organised and comfortable. Cleaners are equipped with high standards to provide the great Tegeka experience promised to the customer. We specialise in cleaning your bathroom, kitchen, living room and common areas.
Today, we show the benefits of hiring a cleaning company and having a deep clean.
1. Why hire a cleaning service company?
• The less stuff one has to clean and organise, the more time a person has for being productive in other areas. By hiring professional cleaners, you gift yourself a weekend of rest while seated in clean furniture in an organised room.
• Is your living area a mess, with things scattered across the floor, window sills covered with dust yet you have no time to clean up? We at Tegeka are a solution to your cleaning issues. We know that a disorganised work space may disorganise your working performance and so we help remove all the. A clean and organised work space creates a suitable atmosphere for making right business decisions.
• Much as you may clean your house on a daily basis, it reaches a point where it requires a deep cleaning. Instead of tiring yourself by cleaning for days, why don’t you hand over the cleaning to professionals who are ready to make your house look brand new?
• You do not have to worry about paying for substandard work. If you are not content with the work done, you can always reach out to us and we will send you another cleaner who without doubt, will surpass your expectations. This goes to show you that we are out to leave your rooms sparkling clean.
• If you are the “I FIND CLEANING BOTHERSOME” type, relieve yourself of that burden and hand it over to professional cleaners. Do not punish yourself any further by doing something which you have no interest in yet there are people willing to help you.
2. Importance of having a deep clean.
• It rids you of all accumulated dust on window sills, carpets, floors and all accessories. Dust contaminates fresh natural air and breathing in dirty air exposes you to unhealthy living and sicknesses. Check out some useful tips to guide you on how often your should clean your carpet.
• We tend to pick up diseases from dirty bathrooms and toilets for example UTIs. Deep cleaning creates a germ free shower environment. Bathrooms should always be spotless clean as this is where our bodies are exposed to germs in the shower, tub and toilet. Our trained cleaners wash up every inch and corner of the bathroom leaving it fresh, smelling great and ready to use. For more bathroom cleaning tips, check out our Instagram.
• Ease your cooking process by walking into a clean and organised kitchen. With clean utensils, organised cupboards and clean counter tops enjoy your kitchen experience. It becomes easy to access cooking ingredients and equipment. Cleanliness in kitchens prevents food contamination which could lead to food poisoning. Read more about kitchen hygiene tips.
• The deep cleaning provided creates a relaxing aura which is suitable for inducing a restful sleep. Sleep hygiene is necessary as it promotes consistent and uninterrupted sleep. Sleeping in a deep cleaned room with well laid bed linen thus promotes healthy sleep which promotes both mental and physical health. A stress free environment is essential for a goodnight’s rest. Get more bedroom cleaning tips.
• As Albert Einstein said, “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” Allow us to make your thought process easier by bringing your working room into perfect order.
Trained professionals are availed to you to clean the areas selected by you. On the cleaner’s first visit, do the following things:
• Give them a tour around the important cleaning areas
• Give a list of priority clean ups
• Show them the fragile items
• Provide cleaning products and the cleaning equipment.
After the first two times, you do not even need to always be present as the cleaning is being done. We believe that the customer relationship has been well established.
Check out our affordable cleaning rates on our Twitter platform,
Tegeka is not merely a platform for cleaners and clients. We take pride in the cleaning results. We guarantee our work and audit the cleaners. We are reliable and convenient as our services are a click away. We are always ready to serve your every cleaning need. Download our app and manage your bookings on the go.